Be warned, spoilers abound …
I know this final season of Game Of Thrones has been controversial to some, but I’ve been perfectly happy with it thus far. I will ultimately reserve my final judgement until the last episode’s conclusion, which I think is only fair. If anything, this concluding season has been one giant episode rather than a series of installments. I will wait and assess it as a whole.
However, there are a eleven items that I hope will be addressed tomorrow night. I won’t be so bold as to suggest specifics, but, generally speaking, here they are, in no particular order …
- Daenerys actually rules from the Iron Throne
- Sansa claims Winterfell as an independent kingdom, which she rules
- Jon Snow’s resurrection is given ample explanation
- Ghost and Nymeria return with a pack of direwolves to protect Winterfell from dragons–yes, dragons
- Jamie and Cersie survive, but must live in squalor and anonymity
- Bran becomes the Night King, but alters the Night King’s course
- Arya and Brienne wander the world, committing acts of heroism wherever needed
- Jon Snow returns to the Free Folk and lives among them
- Drogon survives and gives birth to more dragons
- Magic significantly reveals itself again in the Lord of Light, Children Of the Forest, Three-Eyed Ravens, Wargs, Shadows, etc.
- Tyrion dies a good death
Did you enjoy this article? Listen to my podcast, Stories By Scott William Foley, HERE!