10. There’s a very good chance I’ll accidentally wear the same outfit I’ve worn to other events — be sure to point it out to me
9. Barnes and Noble has 50 copies of Andropia available, so there’s plenty for everyone
8. You will be entertained one way or the other — I have been known to accidentally spit, knock over furniture, and have things fall out of my nose
7. You’ll probably get a chance to meet my mom
6. The seriously talented artist named Jude Landry created Andropia’s book cover — that’s reason enough to procure a copy
5. Me … reading in public to a room full of people … yeah, what could go wrong?
4. There’s a cafe on site with really good coffee
3. There will be plenty of references to 1984, Anthem, The Giver, and Brave New World
2. The good people at Barnes and Noble are super nice — two of them are even former students of mine!
1. You’ll be a good friend supporting a lifelong passion
Andropia will entertain you, I promise