As a connoisseur of all things unimportant, I recently contemplated the similarities between The X-Men’s Wolverine and LOST’s Sawyer. Here’s what I came up with:
- Both men were born with the name James.
- Both men have a predilection for beer.
- Both men took the name of his father’s killer as an alias.
- Both men think nothing of murder.
- Both men have anger-control issues.
- Both men tend to lust after his leader’s love interest.
- Both men enjoy assigning unflattering nicknames.
- Both men display amoral behavior.
- Both men will assume leadership when the chips are down.
- Both men killed his father’s killer.
Did I forget anything? Feel free to add your two-cents.